
cold sores are the bane of my existence. they come whenever they want to. if anyone out there knows any tricks on how to get rid of them, let me know. i'll pretty much do anything short of dancing in my swimsuit under a full moon whilst chanting poetry.




3 comments:
that is the most attractive picture of you ever.
There is some stuff that our dentist actually prescribes..the name is leaving me but I can find out! I love it, I put it on when I first feel it coming around and then it speeds up the healing process! They don't completely go away but they only last a few days and they don't get as huge! It starts with a D...I will ask Merrill!
Hey, this is the kind of stuff I know about. There is an over the counter medication call Abreva that works alright. Your friendly doctor can also prescribe you something called Zovirax ointment. Honestly nothing works great but it may be worth a try. If you have canker sores there are other things you can try. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment