Monday, August 18, 2008

haylie and lynn plus elevynn.









{what do you think about the catchy title? you think we could get our own reality show. ok, maybe not.}

anyway,
i'm a grandma!!
laci had her first litter today! claudia is a saint for volunteering to dog-sit while we were out of town at my dad's wedding and they came while we were on our way back. we thought she would only have 2 or 3 seeing as how it's her first pregnancy but she had 7!!! 

addie is in heaven. it tickles me to watch her be a little mama.

jack just sat and flapped his arms.

hollynd was excited but didn't want to touch.

mckay wanted to eat them--he was so darn excited he could hardly contain himself.

i didn't get as many pictures as i wanted because i was trying to control the whole brood but you can bet your britches there will be more to come.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh so cute. I didn't even know she was pregnant. Congrats. Seven puppies. Wow, that's a lot of poop.

Anonymous said...

oh cute.I want to see them in color.

Unknown said...

Laci just had to go and out-do you huh? They are so cute! And if you get that reality show, mark my word, I'll tune in!

Cindy said...

Wow! 7 puppies! My brother-in-law Matt's dog Zoe had puppies about 2 months ago--4 to be exact (this was her 3rd pregnancy) They gave one to the breeder and the other 3 are at my house! I'm going nuts with 3 I so couldn't do 7! Way to be a wonderful grandma! They are cute but that is alot of poop!

Kristen said...

I didn't know your dog was pregnant - where have I been? We'll have to come over and see them soon.

Justin said...

My kids are deathly afraid of dogs. Actually they are also afraid of cats, ants, flies and pretty much anything alive. I will have to send Sue by with the kids so that they can see the puppies and start overcoming their fear of living creatures.