that's what hollynd was doing when i took this picture. totally off the cuff; spontaneous.
it just makes me smile.
she loooooves to pretend.
last sunday she told me her name is vanessa. it has changed at least 6 times since then: beck, raina, marina, tinker bell, anastasia, etc.
makes me want to bottle her up and stick her under my pillow until she turns 21.




2 comments:
That is just way too cute. We love enchanted at our house. I somehow missed the switch of your blog. My sister has twins so I'm always interested in your stories. Plus, I love to see your photography. That window is darling too! I need to find cute windows like that.
Enchanted is Jessie fav! These girls really do need to get together! Jessie pretends to be Gisele ALL THE TIME!! And I think she has sang through all the windows in the house! Don't you just love it?! If only I could get her to wear her dress on her shoulders, Gisele doesn't so why should she?
Post a Comment