pretty busy.
everything is kinda messy around here.
to give you an idea of the condition my house is in, i found this on my family room floor just a second ago:
the end.
10/30/08 edited to note:
that is until my SUPER visiting teacher showed up.
she watched my twins while i went to pick up addie & hollynd at school.
when i came back,
i peed.
cried.
and danced.
all at the same time.
in the hour i was gone she had cleaned up my kitchen, family room, toy room (hell room), girls room aaaaaaand folded laundry.
i love her.
i want to marry her. just for like a second.
she is super cool.
:)
thanks brittany! you made my day!




3 comments:
Have a great Halloween!! Great to see you the other night. I think of you often while I am helping with sports.
I believe your post to be vulgar, celery is from the devil. I will have to ban all future communications with this blog.
Management :)
Haylie! I was so happy to hear from you on my blog! I am loving being able to catch up on your life! What a great family! That is the best thing that your VT did for you! I would have cried! I can't believe you are the mom of twins! How crazy and great great great!
Post a Comment