Monday, December 14, 2009

elf yourself.

you had to know this was coming...

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

WAIT!! WAIT!! Where are you?? LOL I want to see Lynn do that in real life, because we all know you guys dress up like elves and dance like that everyday. You all have some knee slappin moves! However, I want to see the Hayley elf do the moonwalk, because that is how you roll, baby! Thanks for the giggles this morning. Shae is watching it over and over again! -Suzanne

The Mom said...

Too funny! I think the Bishop should wear that to church on Sunday! Show his true colors! And I'm w/Suzanne - you need to be in the video too! Thanks for the laugh.

Kristen said...

that whole outfit looks surprisingly normal on mckay. y'know - everyone else's heads look a little off. but he looks like he does that all the time!

hee hee - i've gotta show this to Pine. he'll love it!

coleen hawkins said...

Haylie..that is so cute...couldnt find you...thought it was you a few times.....no it was your daughter with lipstick on =)....I really enjoyed it...FHE's are really fun at your house =)!!!! Love ya