Why is it when you're sick does the hubs seem that much cuter?
Stomach flu? Food poisoning? Either way--it isn't good. No good like someone just beat you with a 2x4 no good. Addie too. Oakley provided good guardianship seeing as how Addie's guardian was contained by the toilet.
Good dog.
A week without going to church feels like...weird. Tomorrow will probably feel like Sunday but my kids will be at school.
Thank goodness for Leah. To church and after church my kids went. We are all blessed by good and mindful guardians when we can't care for ourselves. That is such a comfort.
Leah. I've never met anyone like her. I'll never forget when she approached me at a time when the twins were infants and said, "I would like to come help you before church. I feel strongly and spiritually directed to come help you." Not the "I had a dream about you last night"-and this is awkward kind of a way- but a real, genuine, sincere and loving way that came from the heart. The rest is history. She has come EVERY Sunday since. She has treated this kind act as a calling. Even when she can't be here, she finds a substitute. Every single time. THAT, my friends, is pollinating the world with the pure love of Christ that Elder Ballard was speaking of.
We have so many good pollinators surrounding us. The Densley family took Hollynd to a BYU gymnastics meet vs The University of Utah.
They could've overlooked sweet Hollynd --and her love for all things gymnastics--knowing that she would cheer for BYU and she would be the black sheep, but they accepted and invited her anyway. AND protected her from the wolves.
Kaydee is another busy bee. Treating me with kindness when I least deserve it.
Humored my boys by coming over for a "late night" when she could've easily justified not coming over because she was busy or because I can be a jerk sometimes and forget that I'm talking to my sister.
[insert cute picture of me and KD here]
[Insert awesome quote about charity here--will find after sick cloud blows over]
We are a family blessed by manywho serve and love us. This shows me I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and places people in my life that blesses me for good. I must do the same.














No comments:
Post a Comment