- church. we were right on time too! (no, hell hasn't frozed over).
- very relaxing afternoon spent eating, laughing, ignoring chaotic messes all over the house, tickling the kiddies, reading and just TALKING (it seems lynn & i never get to talk during the week).
- bbq at randy & claudia's house. first family dinner with all the noisy grandkids together. it was great. still wondering if they'll invite us back.
- love that my husband asked for weed killer for father's day gift.
- grateful for my own father. he's very understanding and really does have a big mushy heart. i wish he lived closer.
- i love lynn.
Monday, June 16, 2008
father's day 2008.
I loved father's day yesterday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I was very impressed to see you on time to church sunday! I can't even imagine how it must be at Bowler house sunday mornings..that's alot of people to get ready and most of them aren't old enough to get themselves ready, I praise you Haylie Bowler!
That is awesome you were on time to church. It was only Shayn & I on Sunday and we were still late. HA!
Also, I tagged you. You have way too much time on your hands anyway. See my blog. Don't swear at me.
Post a Comment