Monday, July 28, 2008

interpreting fine art.



dad and mom at the beach.
by addie bowler

addie never ceases to amaze me with her imagination. i love her art work and how she explains every last detail. what amuses me is how she perceives us. 

funny, i never really thought lynn had a particularly hairy chest but to a 6 year old, i guess it's a little noticeable. in the picture i'm wearing a flippin' sweet sparkly bikini. people, i haven't owned a bikini since pre-school--let alone a grass skirt. i also like how i have 4 fingers and lynn only has 3. ok, and the animals that we're holding? hello random. i love it!

she made this piece on 07.07.08 but i haven't been able to post the entry until today because i finally figured out a way to afford photoshop for my new macbook. find a student to get it for you! thanks chase for enabling my addiction. i owe you big time. 

3 comments:

Justin said...

Lynn--I think it is time to shave the legs. Maybe Haylie could lend you her razor!

Suzanne said...

Haylie,

Suzanne R here! I am so glad you broke everything down for us. The turtle could be taken for something else very wrong, very very wrong! ;) - suzanne

ReadingFamily said...

Hi Haylie, I love reading your blog you are such a funny writer! Your family is so cute and I have a hard time believing that things could be crazier at your house than they are at mine!